- Whole natural raw almonds
- Whole roasted (no salt) almonds
- Whole roasted salted almonds
- Hickory smoked almonds
- Blanched sliced almonds
- Blanched slivered almonds
- Sliced natural almonds
Jollies uses Nonpareil Supreme US extra #1 whole California almonds for our mixes and whole bulk almonds. Nonpareil are the most desired whole almond and are excellent for snacking. Nonpareils have a smooth, light skin and are the right choice when appearance is essential.
Jollies uses California almonds exclusively in all of our varieties
Health benefits of almonds
- Almonds are a rich source of vitamins, and minerals and packed with numerous health promoting phyto-chemicals.
- Almonds are one of the most complete sources of energy as well as nutrients. Almonds are rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids like oleic, and palmitoleic acids that help in lowering LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increasing HDL or “good cholesterol” in the human body.
- Almonds are a excellent source of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining cell membrane integrity of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful effects of oxygen-free radicals.
- Almonds are free from gluten protein, and for the same reason, they are one of the popular ingredients in the preparation of gluten-free food formulas. Such formula preparations are healthy alternatives for people with gluten sensitivity, and celiac disease.
- Almonds are packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates.
- Almonds are also an incredible source of minerals such as manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
A handful of almonds a day provides many of the recommended levels of minerals, vitamins and protein.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
|Principle||Nutrient Value||Percentage of RDA|
|Total Fat||49.42 g||165%|
|Dietary Fiber||12.20 g||30%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.47 mg||9%|
|Vitamin A||1 IU||0%|
|Vitamin C||0 mg||0%|
|Vitamin E||26 mg||173%|